Dog Danger: Vet Warns of Poisonous Mushrooms After Precious Pet’s Death

NORTH OLMSTED – A deadly danger could be growing in your yard. The thought never crossed Mary Dlugoz’s mind until it was too late. “She died from eating mushrooms in her own backyard,” said Dlugoz. Six-year-old Maggie was an otherwise healthy dog until she went to play outside late Friday night. By Saturday morning she… via […]

via: Dog danger: Vet warns of poisonous mushrooms after precious pet’s death — —

"Pursuing Truth, Defending Liberty"

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Animals, Dogs, Family Pets, Pets, Random, Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

There is something about street dogs, about rescues; they have this knowing sense about them.

Hayden Panettiere

Enter your email address to follow Mountain Re-Home and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 1,970 other followers

    Search Petfinder
Report Cruelty Here
November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month!
November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month!
Follow Us on Twitter
Favorite Pet Videos
How to Defend Yourself Against a Pit Bull Owner Attack

10 Reasons Pit Bulls Are The Best

Try Not To Cry: Dogs Meet Their Owner After Long Time II

The Cliff Diving Dog of Malta

Member of The Internet Defense League

Mountain Re-Home is a project of
Mountain Republic